Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Coming back

Well, there is a lot of failure going on around here.

So, let's work on failing better.

Fencing is going forward.  I finished Pennsic only fighting two battles, though I Marshaled a battle so that others could play.  Depression has been playing havoc with my training and my strength to push through it to get to practice or to armor up at events.  The humid summer hasn't helped with any of that.  Likely I need to move to a lighter set of armor so I don't have to be completely wrapped in three layers of linen.  I did switch from my running tights to linen pants and found that to be nicer overall.

I still need to work on cardio.

I am also going to work on adding my crafts to this blog to get them off Facebook.  I am also going to work on more documentation around my crafts so I can start "showing my work".

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your crafting projects! :-) I'm glad I still check google plus so I could see that you are blogging here again...

    ReplyDelete